Call me THE Intern. -Expect me to be here on a regular basis, d-a-m-n-.
pro·to·col Noun /ˈprōtəˌkôl/ /-ˌkäl/
- The official procedure or system of rules governing affairs of state or diplomatic occasions
- protocol forbids the prince from making any public statement in his defense
- The accepted or established code of procedure or behavior in any group, organization, or situation
- what is the protocol at a conference if one’s neighbor dozes off during the speeches?
- A set of rules governing the exchange or transmission of data electronically between devices
- The original draft of a diplomatic document, esp. of the terms of a treaty agreed to in conference and signed by the parties
- An amendment or addition to a treaty or convention
- a protocol to the treaty allowed for this Danish referendum
- First up, BEHOLD THE INTERN FROM CAAS.
Picture a row of 4 desks facing the ‘Kitchen Ventilation Duct’. Yeap this probably will be Mine AND ALEX’s area for some time.I was so ready and all, exclaiming how my tapping of pen will irate him.
But no, he turned out to be the bigger annoyer.
Task 1 – Line them namecards out nicely in Excel. Bored him really irritated me. But then my turn did arrive to throw karma back at him.So it IS 1716, I am watchless, just finish a long briefing/chat session and wondering how that fag is surviving without a phone. (Felt weird to me because he forever is clutching hugging it)
Task for this week haz been planned out. AND WOOHOO, I will get to go out after all.
Darwin haz been nice. Friendly enough to not make me feel blur. But that other TP guy kind of is a bad pessimist. (Wo Bu Xi Huan Leh)
OKAY. I am very tired.
But Day 1 almost down. I am still worrying how to plan my biking lessons down.
My head IS in a whirlwind. Everything is happening too fast,not furious though.